Skin Types 7/26/2016
If you have acne and dry skin, the breakouts can be tough to deal with. But, with these four tip...
Expert Advice 7/19/2016
Think you can skip the lotions and creams, even for a day? Think again. We're sharing the actual...
Product Picks 7/14/2016
Primers are about to get personalized. Read on for the best primers for each skin type!
Product Picks 7/11/2016
Give your skin the hydration it craves—and leave dry skin in the dust—with a face oil. We're sha...
Expert Advice 7/5/2016
Haven’t heard about aloe water? Listen up. There’s been a lot of buzz about the best sources of ...
Expert Advice 6/9/2016
Peanut butter and jelly, wine and cheese, retinol and vitamin C. Find out the other skin care in...
Skin Concerns 6/7/2016
Wondering if you have dry skin or dehydrated skin? Our expert dermatologist details the differen...
Skin Types 6/1/2016
If you have dry skin, you shouldn’t have to pay an arm and a leg to hydrate it! These three affo...
Product Picks 5/30/2016
In the war against dry skin, finding the perfect—and ultra-hydrating—daily moisturizer is only h...
Skin Types 5/24/2016
If you haven’t already jumped on the sheet mask bandwagon, it’s time to give this skin care craz...
- How to Get Dewy Skin in the Summer...Without Looking Oily
- How to Deal With Acne If You Have Dry Skin
- 6 Summer Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin
- The Oil Cleanser Your Arsenal Has Been Waiting For
- 5 Serums for Dry Skin
- How Humidifiers Can Benefit Your Skin—Yes, Even in the Summertime
- 7 Dry Skin Hacks To Try This Winter
- 5 Hydrating Balms to Moisturize From Head to Toe
- 5 Things People With Dry Skin Should Never Do
- Dry Skin Drugstore Run: 3 Affordable Finds for Dry Skin