Why Body Jelly Is The Ultimate Multitasking Skin Care Product
Between the blustering winds, the low humidity, and the temps that are gearing up to dip below freezing, moisturizer is often on heavy rotation during this time of year. Simply put, even those of us with oily or combination skin types can feel like we’re taking a walk on the dry side during fall and winter. That’s why having an effective hydrator on hand is key—and what’s more effective than a multitasking moisturizer? Heard of body jelly? Well get ready to meet your new not-so-fair weather friend. This winter, when your skin’s feeling dry, you’re going to want to reach for Carol’s Daughter.
As if the label didn’t shine the spotlight on Carol’s Daughter Body Jelly enough its 15 helpful uses really takes it over the edge. Fact is, Body Jelly may just be the ultimate multitasking skin care product…but, more on that later. The jelly hydrates skin by replenishing and preserving moisture and it helps to improve the skin’s natural texture and glow without an oily-feeling residue.
But now for the main event. Carol’s Daughter Body Jelly isn’t just for dry patches of skin. Oh no, this multi-tasking moisturizer features a whooping 15 beauty benefits…and counting!
How to Use Carol’s Daughter Body Jelly
- Use it to hydrate extra-dry areas like hands, elbows, ankles, and feet.
- Tame unruly brows by putting a small amount on a clean spoolie wand.
- Remove makeup by rubbing a small amount of the jelly onto dry skin and then rinsing away before cleansing skin.
- Layer a bit on under socks or gloves for a deep conditioning treatment for cracked heels or hands.
- Top off a fresh manicure to add and keep extra shine.
- Use it to give your fabulous legs a healthy-looking glow.
- New shoes? Put on a dab of Body Jelly where you’d typically get a blister on your heel to prevent the friction caused by rubbing.
- If dry cuticles plague your hands this time of year, rub a little Body Jelly on them to give them added shine and hydration.
- If you color your hair at home, use Body Jelly instead of petroleum jelly to shield your ears, neck, and face from the hair color.
- When your winter cold has caused your nose to feel sore and dry, rub on a little Body Jelly to give it a little comfort.
- Skiers, we’re looking at you! Use Body Jelly on your face before hitting the slopes to shield your skin from windburn!
- Moisturize your skin from your face to your feet!
- Use it on damp skin after showering to help seal in that much-needed moisture.
- Fancy a massage? Use Body Jelly in place of oils and give your muscles and joints a rub down.
- If you love body glitter use Body Jelly first to help the shimmer stay put.
Another added benefit? With a price point that’s less than $15, you’re wallet is bound to be just as happy as your skin!