A Homemade Aromatherapy-Inspired Body Scrub
Want to know how to make your favorite DIY skin care recipes even better? Add some of your favorite skin care products into the mix! Ahead, we share how to make an aromatherapy-inspired DIY body scrub using Decléor’s Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum, coconut oil, and raw sugar.
Give your dry skin the aromatic, invigorating experience it deserves with an at-home body scrub made with nourishing coconut oil, raw sugar, and a few drops of Decléor’s Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum. This skin care DIY is one of our favorite ways to gently slough off dry, dead skin cell buildup on the surface of our skin all year long— plus, it’s super easy to make and calls for many ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen cabinets and skin care arsenal. Keep reading to find out why we love Delcéor’s Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum and learn how to make a homemade, aromatherapy-inspired sugar scrub.
DECLÉOR AROMESSENCE NEROLI HYDRATING OIL SERUM
Formulated with essential oils, the Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum from Decléor helps to hydrate the skin and relax the mind thanks to its soothing aromatherapy! When combined with raw sugar and coconut oil, you’ve got yourself an invigorating body scrub that can help to slough off dry, dead skin cell buildup and leave the skin looking—and feeling—softer, smoother, and more hydrated than before.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 cup of raw sugar
- ½ cup of organic coconut oil
- 5-10 drops of Decléor Aromessence Neroli Oil
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- In a small bowl, combine the organic coconut oil and Decléor Aromessence Neroli Oil together and mix.
- Once the oils are combined, add the raw sugar to the mix.
- Apply to dry skin in upward circular motions and rinse.
- Follow up with a skin nourishing body cream or lotion, such as the Systeme Corps Natural Glow Body Milk from Decléor.
Want more aromatherapy-inspired skin care? We share an aromatherapy skin care routine using Decléor’s spa-inspired skin care products, here.